Parents of Irving Children
Parents of Irving Children (PIC) - Dynamic people dedicated to the educational enrichment of the children attending Irving Elementary School.
The PIC is an open membership group that lists all parents and guardians of Irving School students.
- To enhance the Irving community through better communication, bonding, and involvement between students, parents, extended families, neighbors, and school staff.
- To organize, develop, and fund extra-curricular clubs, field trips and other activities that enrich our children’s Irving experience.
- To support Irving teachers with funding and volunteers.
- Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on Irving events. Our Communications Director does an awesome job keeping it current and informative!
- Register your email address here to keep current on all PIC emails.
Parental Projects to support Irving children and Irving School
Teacher Wish Lists: (Coming Soon)
Projects we currently fund:
- Art in Action
- Literacy Intervention Resources
- Climbing Club
- World Language Clubs
- Technology needs
- Back to School Open House Ice Cream Social, Winter Solstice Celebration
- Fall Fun Run
- Colombo’s Pizza Nights
- Amazon Smile
- Original Art
- Marguerite Casey Foundation Technology Grant
- ChromeBooks for 4th grade
- Montana Arts Council
- Montana Shakes